High production standards
CP Group operates under a regimen of self-certification. It also uses a structure to test incoming materials and products produced by third parties.
The reliability of checks on dimensions is ensured by using constantly updated instruments, whereas material purchased is always accompanied by the manufacturer’s certification, in compliance with the provisions of the Vision 2000 standard.
Security and privacy
The entire range of CP Group services operates using the highest levels of security and confidentiality in the management of reports and documents to protect the customer’s construction drawings.
Our strong points to this regard are:
- Dedicated, air-conditioned server room
- Half-height dedicated rack
- 3 physical servers
- 3 virtual servers
- Spacious storage unit to archive data
- Dedicated HPE top-of-rack switch
- Disc backup
- Dedicated UPS continuity group with over 60 minutes autonomy in the event of a mains blackout; Automatic server switch-off system when battery autonomy goes below a given threshold
- Windows Domain on 2 domain controllers (physical) for user authentication and access to saved data only after login, according to the privileges granted to each individual user
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- WatchGuard Firewall
- Microsoft Dynamic Navision management on private, external servers with access via Citrix and only with user authentication: each user has an access password and privileges/exclusions of use; two dedicated data lines (main + backup) for access to this data
- System downtime in the last 5 years less than 0.01%